Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year..........................

to you all and hopefully you all had a lovely evening whatever you did..............
 
Unfortunately it is more Christmas cards, but I won't show anymore after this post......honest!!


 

 


 





 
all cards made with LOTV images and sentiments covered with Rock Candy glitter................the from our house sentiment is from Card-io...........................



 
 
this is similar to the cards I showed on the last post, except for the sentiment which is Just Rite Large Merry Christmas stamps.......................a good way to use a sentiment if you don't really have the room on your card or you don't want to hide any of the embellishments......................
 
 
 
I have a confession to make - I gave you the wrong information about the high/low technique on my last post, I used Rock Candy glitter on the reindeer cards and CE Iced Snow on the Christmas tree cards with the gilding flakes - not micro beads!! sorry about that but not sure where my head was when I typed that..........................


 
As always thank you for passing by and leaving encouraging comments, it really does make it all worthwhile....................



xxGailxx


6 comments:

  1. Good morning Gail,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and yours
    Love all your beautiful cards, a fantastic selection.
    Don't know what I would have done without LOTV images, they are brilliant.
    Your cards with the Deer are stunning
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail
    Happy New Year!
    These are all terrific. I thought some of them were stamped but they are lovely images then.
    No worries about the micro beads/glitter thingy. The cards are great either way chuck.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of christmas cards.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, I don't know what up again with bloger and my dashboard, but I seem to miss out when things are posted and get them days later. Your collection is gorgeous and I do so like LOTV images. They are so veristile. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning! Such beautiful images and designs, I love them all!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! So many gorgeous card!! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete