Friday 26 September 2014

Another oldie for Friday.............................

a quick post before heading out to work.................


This is the Easter card I made for a friend in 2011..............




I covered the card blank with 'Spring-like' paper added a couple of silk flowers and a brad from my stash and coloured the peel-offs to co-ordinate................

I think this was possibly the last time I coloured peel-offs!!

I'm sure they will have there day again - and being the proverbial crafter who doesn't like to waste anything - I still put a peel-off on my envelopes for those I hand out eg butterfly peel-off where the stamp would go if I were posting it..............................

it least it is helping the stash of peel-offs go down.....................slowly!!

Have a lovely weekend and hopefully the weather will continue to be kind for us, and as always thanks for popping by, whether you leave a comment or not it is good to see that people take time out of their daily happenings to take a peek.

xxGailxx

5 comments:

  1. It might Be an oldie but still a great card. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. An oldie that's perfect even for today, it's beautiful
    I gave loads of my "peel offs" to the school. The kids love them ....... hopefully they will be finished before they get fed up of them!!
    Have a fantastic weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gail
    Great Easter card. Love the big bright bloom. Have never coloured peel offs but what a good idea.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail. Sorry to hear you are a it down, please help yourself to the hugs. Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, I love the pretty colours and flowers!
    Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete