Monday 2 December 2013

Had a nice steady day today.....

only had to wash the bedding and get ironed and back on the bed - prepare tea and CRAFTING yaaahh!! - not too much but at least I have started making my Christmas cards now.

This is the card I made for our daughter's birthday last year........

 
CE Expression neutral card pack cream and coconut white card
 
 
Spellbinders butterfly dies and the good old faithful SB Fleur de lys dies (I hadn't realised how much I used them)

 
Just luv this colour combo and absolutely luv butterflies (bet you can't guess)!!
 


CE cosmic shimmer glue pearls and SB border die complete the card - oh and the emboss folder which I think is an M-bossabilites (it has butterflies on it) lol xx 

Finished card 8 x 8

Hope you like.

xx Gail xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Gail
    Sorry its late but on the late shift today.
    This card is absolutely gorgeous. Love it, love it, love it!
    Day off tomorrow, so shopping and crafting, yay!
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! OH! WOW! Gail this is absolutely fantastic.
    Bet you daughter still has this wonderful creation
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Gail, love the colour combo infact I love it all.

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete